- For use with Fischione Instruments' Model 1061 SEM Mill
- Produce pristine cross-section samples
- Precise positioning of the area of interest
- Effective for use with a wide variety of materials, including semiconductor devices, multilayers, ceramics, and hard/brittle materials
- Prepared region of interest is flat and free from damage for subsequent scanning electron microscopy (SEM) imaging and analysis
High-quality cross-section samples can be produced quickly and easily by fixing a mask to a sample in the user-friendly loading station and then ion milling the sample in the Fischione Instruments' Model 1061 SEM Mill. This sample preparation method preserves the quality of the inner layers and allows imaging and analysis of the material in its native state.
The station is designed to accommodate a wide range of sample sizes; the alignment of the mask and the sample is done both laterally and angularly. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ordering information.