- Evacuates the Fischione Instruments’ Model 2550 Cryo Transfer Tomography Holder during zeolite regeneration
- Pump down Thermo Fisher and JEOL TEM specimen holders and store the holders under clean, vacuum conditions
- Configurable; stack single Thermo Fisher or JEOL holder ports or use a quad holder dock (shown at left) to mix up to four Thermo Fisher and/or JEOL ports
- Four configurations available
- Reaches an ultimate pressure of < 10-6 Torr
- Oil-free vacuum
The Model 9030 Turbo Pumping Station is a versatile, configurable device for evacuating the Fischione Instruments’ Model 2550 Cryo Transfer Tomography Holder during zeolite regeneration and for storing transmission electron microscope (TEM) specimen holders under clean, vacuum conditions.
The Cryo Transfer Tomography Holder’s dewar contains zeolite desiccant, which enhances the dewar’s vacuum level. Zeolite must be regenerated regularly; this requires a high vacuum pumping station. The Turbo Pumping Station reaches an ultimate pressure of < 10-6 Torr when pumping down the Cryo Transfer Tomography Holder.
The pumping station allows for vacuum pumping of the specimen holder tip while evacuating the dewar vacuum.
TEM specimen holder storage
Up to four TEM specimen holders can be pumped down and stored in vacuum conditions. The Turbo Pumping Station can simultaneously accommodate both Thermo Fisher and JEOL specimen holders (if you configure your Turbo Pumping Station with both Thermo Fisher and JEOL ports).
The Turbo Pumping Station has an oil-free vacuum.
The Turbo Pumping Station is available in multiple configurations for both Thermo Fisher and JEOL specimen holders. Up to four single Thermo Fisher and/or JEOL ports can be stacked on the Turbo Pumping Station. Alternatively, a quad dock accepts a mix of four Thermo Fisher and JEOL ports.
- Basic (Thermo Fisher): A single dock with a single Thermo Fisher port; manual port venting
- Single (Thermo Fisher): A single dock with a single Thermo Fisher port; automatic port venting; display of vacuum level
- Single (JEOL): A single dock with a single JEOL port; automatic port venting; display of vacuum level
- Quad (Thermo Fisher and/or JEOL): A quad holder dock with four ports (user specifies Thermo Fisher and/or JEOL port mix); automatic port venting; display of vacuum level